Churches in the Parish of Tatham
Church of England
St James the Less, Monks Gate. Tatham, Tatham, LA2 8NH
St James the Less is located at OS Grid Reference - SD 606694
Founded: before 1086
The church was completely restored in 1886.
The Good Shepherd, The Street, Tatham Fell, Tatham Fells, LA2 8PU
The Good Shepherd is located at OS Grid Reference - SD 654653
Founded: before 1577
The old chapel, erected in 1745, was rebuilt in 1840.
The present church was built on a new site in 1888.
Lowgill Wesleyan Methodist, Lowgill Lane, Lowgill, Lowgill, LA2 8RA
Lowgill Wesleyan Methodist is located at OS Grid Reference - SD 652648
Founded: 1866 Closed: 2010
The chapel was erected in 1866 at a cost of £500.
A Sunday School was added in 1910.
The last act of worship was held in June 2010.