Churches in the Township of Mellor
Church of England
St Mary, Church Lane, Mellor, BB2 7JE
St Mary is located at OS Grid Reference - SD 651308
Still in use
St Jerome, Mellor
Founded: 1970 Closed: 1992
Opened on Abbott Brow in 1970 as Chapel of Ease to St Mary's Osbaldeston.
Never became independent and closed in 1992
Mellor Congregational Church, Mellor Lane, Mellor, BB2 7EW
Mellor Congregational Church is located at OS Grid Reference - SD 654310
First church built 1809 and demolished 1892.
Second church built 1892 and demolished 1983 and new one built
New building on site and open