This beautiful Church was originally built to serve the rich industrialists and merchants that set up home in the area. Building work began in 1874 but in 1904 suffered major fire damage. The building was rebuilt 2 years later with little alteration.
It is now a Grade II listed building in a conservation area and remains open with an extremely active congregation.
St Chrysostom, Rusholme
Exterior photograph by kind permission
and © of Fr. Ian Gomershall 2011
Interior photograph by kind permission and © of Mike Berrell 2011