St Patrick's Roman Catholic Chapel
Park Place, Toxteth, Liverpool
This large chapel stands officially on Park Place and was built between 1821 and 1827 to designs by John Slater. The statue of St Patrick on the front originally came from the St Patrick Insurance Company in Dublin, and was presented to the church when the company was wound up.
St Patrick's has become a famous and much loved Park Road landmark.
Baptism Registers started in 1827
|Repository:||Liverpool Record Office|
|Ref No||282 PAT|
|Baptisms||1827 - 1906|
|Marriages||1827 - 1913|
|Def.||1827 - 1841|
|Confirmation||1849 - 1854|
|Other||1820 - 1906|