click to return to 
Dukinfield Home & Contents

Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel, Dukinfield
in the County of
-- Lancashire --

click to return to Lancashire Home
Ebenezer Primitive Methodist, Foundry St
Ebenezer Primitive Methodist, Foundry St
Photograph by kind permission and © of Tameside Local Studies and Archives

The Primitive Methodists opened a chapel on Foundry Street on Christmas day 1836. This chapel became the Sunday school when a new chapel was built in 1877.

The final services at Foundry St were held on 28th December 1969, and the congregation joined Wellington St to form Dukinfield Methodist church.

Dukinfield Home & Contents ©Lancashire OnLine Parish Clerks

Lancashire Home