click to return to 
Colne Home & Contents

The Church of the Holy Trinity, Colne
in the County of
-- Lancashire --

click to return to Lancashire Home

Holy Trinity, Colne

Hopy Trinity began as a Mission hut near Primet Bridge next to Kings Café

In 1878 it became a Mission in Green Lane (became Knotts Lane)

In 1912 School Chapel was built in Knotts Lane

In 1932? New church built on Burnley Road, old building used as Sunday School

Holy Trinity, Colne Holy Trinity, Colne
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved] © Copyright Dr Neil Clifton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence
Colne Home & Contents ©Lancashire OnLine Parish Clerks

Lancashire Home