The Church of St Saviour
in the Parish of Bamber Bridge
Photograph supplied by and © of Brian Young
The church was built in 1837 on land given by Mr.R.Townley Parker (Guild Mayor of Preston in 1862) and was considerably enlarged in 1886/7. The altered church was opened by Lord Cranborne and is a grade ll listed building. The land for the churchyard was donated by Mr.R.A.Tatton of Cuerdale Hall.