Christ Church, Church Street
in the Parish of Adlington
Built between 1838 & 1839 for a cost of £1560, with the first baptism taking place on the 30th June 1839. At this time Adlington was still part of the parish of Standish. Christ Church stopped being used in 1975 & in 1977 the pews were sold for use at St Thomas's Church, Chequerbent, Westhoughton.